In baseball, hitting for the cycle means that a batter hits a single, a double, a triple, and a home run during the same game. Hitting for the cycle is a rare baseball event, occurring about as of ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 11-21-2016
Eating right around the Holiday's
Let's face it, the holiday's often come along with good times, fun memories, and strong temptation to overindulge. There's family gatherings, office parties, and community gift exchange activities that can threaten our healthy eating regimen that we have worked so hard to maintain. If we can just make it through November and December with a little bit of planning and healthy eating discipline, we will be well on our way to success.
Delicious eggnog, pecan pie, turkey stuffing, and even uncle Ned's brownies can derail the best of us! You can still enjoy good eats during the holidays simply by following these holiday healthy eating tips from your friends at Korwitts Chiropractic Center:
Do more of this...
* Consume Fruits and Veggies
* Consume Whole Grains
* Consume Beans and Legumes
* Consume Nuts and Seeds
* Consume Fish, Skinless Poultry, and plant-based alternatives
* Fat-free and low-fat dairy products
* Healthy Fats
* Bring any extra holiday goodies to the clinic for Dr. Korwitts and Dr. LeHoux to enjoy. They will waste no time devouring your goodies!
Do less of this...
* Eating foods high in sodium and salt
* Eating foods high in saturated fat
* Eating too many sweets and added sugars, including sugar-sweetened beverages
* Eating red meats with high fat content- if you choose to eat red meat try selecting lean cuts
There's no such thing as eating perfect but there is a such thing as eating right, just be sure to choose wisely, compare nutrition labels, eat reasonable portions, watch your calorie intake, and even consider taking a nice relaxing post-meal walk to help energize your body and burn a few extra calories. And finally, enjoy...enjoy...enjoy yourself and your family.
Happy Holidays from the Korwitts Chiropractic Family!!
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Please also check my website at http://pillrehab.com/
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Thanks for sharing your wonderful post! Please also come and check my website at http://www.drugrehabtoday.com/