Have you been finding yourself moving slower due to an injury that's been slow to heal? Do you wake up in the morning struggling to get going due to aches and pains that have become chronic? Do you wonder if you'll ever be able to enjoy all the activities that once filled your day with purpose? And are you seeking an answer that avoids medication and surgery? We all want to avoid pain and be active every moment of our lives, so it's good to know there are solutions!
There's one solution in particular we feel is pretty special. Korwitts Chiropractic is one of the few health facilities in the Chicagoland area to offer MLS Laser Therapy. This non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment modality uses light to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and promote soft tissue repair. Our laser is the only dual-wave, fully-robotic laser therapy on the market. This means deeper penetration with no heat production, allowing faster healing without known side-effects. This laser been approved by the FDA since 2008.
Check out the top 10 benefits of MLS Laser Therapy:
1. Anti-Inflammatory: MLS Laser Therapy activates lymphatic drainage. As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
2. Analgesic: MLS Laser Therapy blocks pain impulses, decreasing nerve sensitivity. The light also stimulates the production of natural endorphins, the feel-good chemicals produced by the body.
3. Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth: Photons of light from lasers penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. When there is more energy available, cells can take on nutrients faster and get rid of waste products more effectively. That means quicker healing!
4. Improved Vascular Activity: By stimulating the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue , wounds can heal better and scar tissue can be reduced.
5. Increases Metabolic Activity: MLS Laser Therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes and oxygen to allow the cells to breathe and repair.
6. Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points: MLS Laser Therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points delivering focused pain-relief.
7. Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: MLS Laser Therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following damage from cuts, scratches, burns or surgery.
8. Improved Nerve Function: Slow recovery of nerves can result in numbness and impaired function. The laser light speeds speeds up nerve cell reconnection, creating happy nerve activity.
9. Immunoregulation: Laser light has a direct effect on the immune system by stimulating the production of immunoglobulins, lymphocytes and ATP which is the major energy source for cells.
10. Faster Wound Healing: Laser light stimulates fibroblast development in damaged tissue. Fibroblasts are the building blocks of collagen, which is the essential protein required to replace and repair injured tissue or to repair tissue. As a result, MLS Laser Therapy is effective post surgically and in the treatment of wounds and burns.
MLS Laser can make life worth living again! Call for more information or schedule a no-cost consultation with one of our doctors to see if MLS Laser is for you.